The RPverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPverse Overview

Go down

The RPverse Overview Empty The RPverse Overview

Post by Tom (CaptainEnglish) Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:48 am

What is the RPverse?

The RPverse is a community-based project I’ve wanted to work on for a while now. The idea is to create a small, close knit community with access to a dedicated BYOND server. The stories will predominantly involve a very high standard of RP. (Hardcore)

Community members will be able to create ‘stories’ which they and other members can take part in on the server. ‘Stories’ is a term I’ve coined for instances of roleplay with a set background and generally guided by the story maker.

The story maker decides the setting of the roleplay along with its rules and features. They will then have full control over things such as mapping and given all the moderator rights they need to act as a RPG style ‘gamemaster’ who can guide the story so its how they envision it.

The idea of this is to provide a more focused, immersive and richer RP experience for players than what the general SS13 format provides. With potential for things such as persistent story lines, where characters develop over time, carrying on RP from previous episodes (a term I’ve coined for game sessions played inside of a story) of that story.

Welcome, feel free to contact me directly for more information, create your own story or join in existing ones.

Tom (CaptainEnglish)
Admin

https://therpverse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down